The ward had an activity for us on Saturday, March 10th. We got the kids all packed in the Jeep and headed up to Soldier Hollow in Midway. If you've ever been up there, you'd know that this aint your regular tubing hill. It's the real deal Holyfield. They have these machines that pulled you to the top. The hill itself is freakin' HUGE! It was funny because we got to the lift and we found out that kids have to have their own tubes. So we sat Wyatt and Brielle in their own tubes and they went up by themselves. Don't worry, we held on to them on the way down. Even though we had nice weather that day, the evening got chilly especially when you went 40 mph down those hills. Needless to say, Brielle didn't have a whole lot of fun going that fast. Wyatt on the other hand kept saying, "Daddy, AGAIN!" We ended the night by the fire, in the lodge, with a nice cup of hot coco and some doughnuts.
Here is the website if you are interested: http://www.soldierhollow.com/tubing.php
Here are some pics as well. Enjoy.
1 comment:
You guys have the most beautiful kids! Brielle I think is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen! I so want to go tubing, but I guess it will have to wait until next year! We love you guys!
Post a Comment