Last sunday, we had all of our family up for Chloë's blessing. Brett gave her the sweetest blessing. It was a nice afternoon, and we are very thankful our families were able to be there. Thank you!

This is our family "blog." On this site we will keep a record of our family's growth whether it is physically, spiritually, socially, etc. We hope that everyone can enjoy our pictures and thoughts as we embark on this journey called life.
8 comments:
Cloe is so darling...you have the cutest family Di! You look absolutely beautiful...and great! These pictures make me excited for our next little one to come....is it as hard as I'm anticipating??
Sweet pics! Wish we could have been there!
Can you believe you have three kids?? That's how I feel...wow. How is Chloe sleeping? Hunter is up once a night and is doing better since we got him on zantac. He has been much fussier than the girls. Good thing I have my diet coke!
Sorry we couldn't be there. The fam looks like it's doing well!
Oh my gosh! What an ADORABLE family you have. And you look like a gorgeous babe! Love your long wavy hair. I'm in love with your cute house too. Oh how I'm dying to have one of my own very soon! Miss you guys!!!
She is an absolute doll!! You have such a beautiful family, I can't tell who Chloe looks more like- Wyatt or Brielle?? Either way all your kids are such cuties!
I know that I've said this before but I LOVE the name Chloe. Wish we could've been ther!
What wonderful pics Di! Chloe is beautiful and I must say the rest of the Cooper lot is looking mighty fine too! Glad it was a nice day!
Oh, and love the blessing dress too!
Post a Comment