Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Dinner at the Carpenters

On Thursday night, before our friends all went their separate ways for Christmas, we decided to get together and have a nice Christmas dinner. Thanks to Emily and Kenny for letting us have the get-together at their place. We had a blast! The food was great thanks to Emily's yummy potato soup and bread bowls, Kristina's spinach salad, Tara's Strawberry Limeade drink that is to die for, and I made cowboy salsa (thanks to Shannon for the recipe) and Pear Cherry Buckle with ice cream for desert! Yum-o!! It was wonderful!

Here we have Ellie (munching on my food, like normal) Kristina, Seth, Kenny, Bretter, James and Tara. We have met some wonderful people here!

The Chef's. Kristina, myself, Emily and Tara

The kids had a blast as well. There were 6 little kids and Brielle was the only girl. I think that could mean trouble with a capital "T" one day. Stay away Brielle, boys have cooties! Yuck!


Em also made the kids pigs in a blanket for dinner, which they all loved to throw on the carpet and squish it into every crevace. I swear, food goes everywhere except for in their mouths!
Once again, thanks Em and Kenny for hosting the party! We all had a great time.
Merry Christmas!!

5 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

how fun! i hope you guys have a good christmas! we miss you guys!

natskeen said...

Hope you guys had a fun Christmas and you are enjoying the holidays. We sure missed you at the "annual white elephant" party at the Weathers.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

natskeen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Diana! This is Tara Cooper your long lost cousin in Utah! ha ha I got your blog from Emily and also saw Kori's. I can't believe how much your kids have grown, they are as cute as ever! How's California? We need to keep in touch, my blog is gocoop.blogspot.com (t's nothing fancy) I hope your loving California, we miss you at the office!! Let me know how things are going... coopertnc@hotmail.com

Philip and Melissa said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR COOPERS! WE LOVE YOU!