Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Coop's in Disneyland!!!

We decided we needed to enjoy all of the fun things that were so close to our home in SoCal. It took us about an hour to drive down to Disneyland. We arrived at the park at about 8:00 in the morning and didn't leave until midnight. We had so much fun and we are very grateful we were able to take our kids to experience Disneyland!

On our way into the park, riding the shuttle. We were all so excited, we had butterflies the whole ride there.

The kids look thrilled, don't they?


Our first ride! Dumbo! (the ride, that is...;)





This is hilarious. If you know Brielle, you will understand what she is doing here. When things don't go her way, she gets a little upset as shown above. Who does this in Disneyland? All of the other kids were smiling and happy as can be, not my Ellie!!!

Brett and Wyatt in the very back. Wyatt loved it, while Brett got a little sick. Hehe.

Hellllo??


Santa's reindeer

Since we went during the Holidays, we were able to see Santa and Mrs. Claus.

Wyatt's little pet. He was obsessed with this ladybug and VERY upset when it flew away.

Watching the ladybug crawl up his arm

They happened to fall asleep right when it was time to eat, so Brett and I took advantage of some alone time had a nice dinner to ourselves....until the kids woke up


Wyatt doesn't seem too happy to see Buzz

Right after the parade, which was amazing!


After the fireworks show, they had fake snow falling from the sky. It was seriously breathtaking!

And of course we like to go out with a bang....literally.

Poor Wyatt was standing on the backseat of our double-wide stoller when Brett went to go down the curb onto the sidewalk and the wheel got stuck, which sent Wyatt falling face first onto the ground. I freaked out. I for sure thought he had broken something on his face. He hit sooo hard. We took him to the first-aid office where he did so good. He was happy to know that Mickey Mouse's Doctor and Nurse were going to help him feel better.

11 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Ouch, that lip looks bad. We have debated going to Disney out here but wasn't sure if the kids were old enough. Do you think it was worth it? Your pictures make me want to go.

Philip and Melissa said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to see an update on your blog. Very jealous that ya'll are close enough to many fun things in Calif....were you guys able to go on any "big kid" rides?:-)

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Christy,
Yes, GO! It was sooo worth it! A bunch of my friends went with babies and were able to ride on alot of rides. Brielle only had to sit out on one of the rides. We all loved it. It is so much fun to watch your kids having a good time. We didn't think we'd last very long but we stayed for 14 hours. I'll be watching for your Disneyworld blog....:)

Lance and Becky said...

I love the pictures Di! I so badly want to take the kids to Disney Land, but I want to wait until Rylie is a little older. I wish I was closer to those fun amusement parks! I was laughing so hard though, your comments under your pictures crack me up! Wyatt, I'm so sorry buddy! What a little trooper!

Brooke Wilkins said...

so so so fun! I love going to disneyland. looks like you guys had so much fun! It is so much better with kids!

Tara said...

I'm so jealous of all the fun things you can do in SoCal! Your pictures are hilarious and you look as great as ever! Yes I'm still at Docs and it's fun, when are you guys coming back this way? Keep me posted!

Kimberlee said...

IT looks like you guys had a great time! Jackson looked at the pictures with me and he was so jealous! He wants to go back to "dineylan"!! It's so true...Disneyland gets better when you have kids. It's great to see them get so excited. I can't wait until Ellie is old enough to enjoy seeing a Princess (I admit, I love the princesses too)!! SO sorry for Wyatt and the fat lip, it looks like it hurt!

Philip and Melissa said...

Where in Idaho are you moving to??????????

Lauren said...

DARLING pictures! Looks like you guys had so much fun! It was great to see you the other night.

Anonymous said...

hey!
mucho tiempo sin pasar por aqui, las fotos estan preciosas, saludos para toda la familia =D

desde Chile.
Miriam

Alicia and Daniel said...

I love it....it looks so fun, and your bang looks like it has turned out fine