We went on a sledding/tubing trip with the Cooper clan. We all had a blast and we are thankful for the time when we can all get together.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is our family "blog." On this site we will keep a record of our family's growth whether it is physically, spiritually, socially, etc. We hope that everyone can enjoy our pictures and thoughts as we embark on this journey called life.
11 comments:
I love that Wyatt had pink pants on! That's awesome!
P.S. You never answered my question of where you're going to be moving??????? (if it's a secret, i apologize but we're dying to know!)
you guys are so cute! i love that brielle wanted to go sledding so bad! So cute!
I love the pink pants Wyatt...he's secure in his manhood you can tell :) I love the sledding pictures, and are you guys in town? Love you guys!
I was wondering what happened to Brett's old pants!!!
Remember...pink's the new black! Wyatt looks AWESOME!
Love the pink pants, if your kids matched they'd look like tourists on the sledding hill right? You and Brett look like snowbunny models, seriously, send that in to a model agency! Such cute nerds, we all strike a pose but not as hot as yours!
It looks like you are having a good time in Utah. We miss you here! I heard Brett has a new job, so congrats! Do you know what you are having yet? We found out today we are having a boy and are very excited! Let me know how it's going in Happy Valley. Carrie www.cranesrus.blogspot.com
What the H is Wyatt doing wearing pink pants! Coop, I'm disappointed!!!!!!!
Everytime I sled I end up bloody. With kids sledding is so much fun. I'm with Wyatt, I;m good with drinking hot chocolate in my pink pants.
Hey Coops! Update this blog and let us know how you are enjoying being back in UT!! We miss you!
K, I'm such an idiot! So, I know exactly who your dad was, we were in the elevator together, and I asked him how tall he was. I kept looking at him thinking "man, he's familiar" what a dork I am! He is such a nice guy! It is a small world, that's so funny you guys know them too!
Post a Comment