Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday TWO You!!!

So, Brielle turned two on March 1st. I can't beleive how fast time flies when you are having fun (and really, really busy chasing two toddlers around the house). She is growing up so quickly and we are loving every minute of it. I know there are a couple of you who have never met her or you just haven't seen her in a while so, I thought I would tell you a little bit about our Ellie so that when you are looking at our pictures you can get a better idea what her personality is like.

Brielle has two sides to her. Normally she is sweet, funny, and loves to have everyone's attention and then out of no where, she becomes sassy, demanding, and very bossy. It is so funny to watch her tell Brett and I "one, two, three....TIME OUT!" She then points to the corner suggesting that we go to our time out spots. Sometimes she will tell us "I SPANK you!" She also loves to hit when she doesn't get her way and every once in a while she will close fist us! Fiesty, this girl is! She also loves her big brother! I hope they keep their relationship as they grow older. She has been so much fun and we love her to pieces. We are excited to see what the future holds for you! Happy Birthday Ellie!!

No comments: