As you can see, I haven't posted a blog in over a month and I am obviously a bit rusty. I posted these pics backwards. Doh!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is our family "blog." On this site we will keep a record of our family's growth whether it is physically, spiritually, socially, etc. We hope that everyone can enjoy our pictures and thoughts as we embark on this journey called life.
11 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! She's two?! It looks like her hair is longer as well...she's growing up!!!! So excited to see a new post from the Coopers!!!
Happy Birthday Brielle! We wish we could have been there. We miss you guys! Hope all is well.
Happy Birthday Ellie! Looks like you guys had a fun time! she is sooo beautiful you guys...mother like daughter! We need to get together here soon, we are glad you're back, we love the Coopers!
I love that little girl! I remember visiting you in the hospital. She is so cute! We miss you guys! How fun to go and see family!
I think Nate and Brielle should hook up in the future. Just a few days apart and they sound so alike. I love it! It was so fun seeing you at all those doctor appointments. Can't believe that was 2 years ago! Time does fly.
Cute pictures and I love Brielle's little headband. Did you ever find out what you are having? Hope all is going well! carrie crane
i cant believe she is two....and she is so darling!
Hey Coop, wow so many grown up little kids...crazy how time flies, good to find you on here.
Hanale
two already?! gosh! i was just getting up to date on your blog...and you guys are having WAY too much fun! guess what, your cousin Lori Carter is in my ward here in Texas.
Happy Birthday!!! It is so much fun when they hit two but it makes you crazy well at least me...I'm glad I am not the only one slacking on blogging I had a space lapse since Christmas....I think it is hilarious how the black icing changes there poo the next day, SO WEIRD! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon, let me know if you are in town this summer I am coming home until the end of July, I would love to get together and play.
diana, our husbands talk more than we do.....what the heck!!! We'll stop by on our way through next. I hope you are liking poky-town. emily
Post a Comment