We were able to spend some time at my parents house for Easter this year. It is so much fun enjoying the holidays with family and friends.
We started the day off right with a good ole' Easter egg hunt at the park. Although, it was a little nippy but the kids still had fun. As you can see here, Brett is proposing a game plan for the kids. My brother Bryan took Brielle and gathered a whole bunch of candy and eggs. It was so funny watching Wyatt because he was very interested in watching all of the other kids and so he didn't pick up much to put in his bucket. Maybe next year he'll be a little more competitive. 






5 comments:
Wyatt looks so much like Brett! I cannot get over it! You need to email me me and let me know whats up!
Love the pictures! The kids got hooked up! Brielle is so funny, she totally is a little diva, a beautiful one at that!
Kiddos are growing up aren't they? I love little B's attitude...spunky...her and Liv will get along well :-)
That picture of Brielle in the glasses is priceless. She looks so awesome...love the hair! ...and the chocolate looks almost like lipstick. SO funny. Your kids are getting so big and so cute!
Diana,
Hi! Moffitt's here! I found you thru Chenae and Mat. How is CA? I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Good to know you are doing well.
Post a Comment