Today we had a pretty full schedule, or should I say Wyatt had a full schedule already planned out for us. For the past couple of days, Wyatt has been so excited to go to the "lawnmower stores" like Lowe's, Home Depot and a handful of other stores. He is definitely a "man's man" or should I say a "man's boy." The stores I listed above are his FAVORITE places to be. Sometimes he makes me do a drive-by just to look at the store and see the items they have placed on the sidewalk. I love it when I ask him what he is thinking about and he tells me "lawnmowers, weedeaters, edgers, tillers, chainsaws, blowers..." and the list goes on. He is so much fun right now.
We took the kids to a little petting zoo. Oh, how I wanted to take this little puppy home, it looks like Brielle is thinking the same thing. She did not want to let go of this little guy.
He chased these roosters around in circles.
Ellie was a little intimidated by some of the animals. She felt much safer in Daddy's arms.
The donkeys
Nothing makes me happier than seeing our kids holding hands or giving each other hugs. Yeah, well it doesn't happen very often so I have to capture it on camera :)
He thought he was sooo cool on this slide. He would show off and start going down backwards, doing spins, you name it and he tried it. He takes after his dad! We had a full Saturday and had so much fun with the kids. We made a couple lawnmower stops for Wyatt, and Brielle enjoyed just following him around. I'm so thankful for the simple things in life!
2 comments:
I love the picture of Wyatt and Brielle holding hands! I agree that it is one of the most wonderful things as a parent to see your children being KIND to each other, getting along and even better, LAUGHING with one another. They are adorable!
Amen to this post...thank goodness for weekends!!! Your family is darling...we need to figure out how to get together!
Post a Comment