Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Going fishing to the Wellsville reservoir was only one of the fun activities we did as a family over the Holiday weekend. I didn't have my camera for the other things that we did - I hate it when that happens!
The weather was not supposed to be that sunny on the day we wanted to go fishing, but we decided to give a try anyways. It ended up being cool, but tolerable. Wyatt could have stayed out there all day long and not have cared at all that is was cold and rainy. In fact, that is pretty much what he did. He LOVES being outside and he seems to tolerate the cold pretty well.

As you can see, he is all boy! Out in the grass collecting treasures was something that he and his cousin Jonas and Brielle had fun doing. Anything that Wyatt does, Brielle tries to tag along.

Isn't the scenery in the background beautiful!? It was so nice and peaceful.

A little bit shy....
(believe me, this doesn't happen very often!)

Brett and Wyatt casting out their line. Brett was looking forward to taking the kids to this place because this was where he grew up playing and learning to fish.

The first catch of the day! Brett was trying to coax Wyatt into kissing the fish.


Uncle Bryan's catch.


I love this picture of Wyatt and his cousin, Jonas.

3 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

fun days for you! I want to see a pic of you pregnant girl! Come on I bet you are still so little!

Kell & Anna said...

So fun!! Your kids are so grown up and so cute!

Philip and Melissa said...

Wait a minute...I just read the comment from brooke...you're pregnant????? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!