Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Grandpa Bob and Grandma LaRue's - Part 1

My mom had been planning for months that she was going to visit her family in California. I would normally be going with her but decided not to until last sunday afternoon...
She was supposed to have left on sunday, so I called her after church to see how her trip was going. She told me she decided to wait until the next day so she could get some more rest. So, Brett and I made an impulsive decision and I decided to go with her. Brett was actually the one who made the final say when he bought our plane tickets. We were bummed that he wouldn't be able to go with us. Thanks Brett!! We had a blast. It was so much fun to watch the kids play at my Grandparents chicken farm where me and my brothers and several cousins used to run wild. It was the next generations turn to enjoy all of the fun on the farm.

Wyatt and his cousin, Jake playing good guys and bad guys with their swords and guns.

Brielle trying to follow along

Wyatt and Jake

There were so many gadgets that Wyatt could play with (get in to).

Catching frogs.

Once again, following Wyatt around killing - I mean catching those poor helpless little froggies. Yuck! I'm sure her hands are filthy. Oh well, what do ya do?!

Oh my heck! He totally reminds me of his dad in this picture.

4 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

He SOOOOOOO looks like his dad in these pics...lil' tough dude!

The Coopers said...

Di, I am so glad that you decided to go! It looks like so much fun, what an awesome place for kids!!! He is definately a lil Brett! So cute! Love you guys
Mel

The Coopers said...

Di, I am so glad that you decided to go! It looks like so much fun, what an awesome place for kids!!! He is definately a lil Brett! So cute! Love you guys
Mel

Lula. said...

That place sounds like a little boys heaven! Your kids are still as adorable as ever!