Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun with little baby Chloë











14 comments:

Ty, Nat, and Raymie said...

She's sure a cutie. Congrats guys, we love ya and hope to see you soon!

The Queen said...

Aww, Diana, she is so beautiful! She looks exactly like Wyatt!

Dave and Catherine said...

she looks like a Cooper all right!

The Coopers said...

She is so beautiful, but I think she looks just like you Di, one of the pictures she looks like Wyatt, but her dark skin and features look like Diana. Anyway she is so so cute!

Lance and Becky said...

Oh my goodness, she looks like Brielle did...I remember because I thought she was one of the very most beautiful babies I had and have ever seen! Beautiful!

Victoria Blanchard said...

She is so cute! In one of the pics I think she looks just like you, Diana!

Brooke Wilkins said...

I think she is such a sweetie. I bet that Wyatt and Brielle think that she is the best!

Collie Dawgs said...

WOWOWOW!! What a little princess! She is gorgeous and so are YOU! You look amazing in these photos! It is always such a special time to have a new lil' one! So fun to have another girl! I love having two girls close together and now Wyatt can really learn how to be a big bro to two lil' sisters! :) I love the .. above her name! Very chic! Take care! Congratulations!!

Shannon Allen said...

Hooray! We finally have internet and I can see all the pictures of your cute family! Chloe is beautiful and I swear you and Brett make the cutest kids! You all look great especially you in the pics after she was born! You make it all look so easy because you look so gorgeous! We love you and are so happy for you!

Kimberlee said...

She's beautiful! Brielle looks like a GREAT helper!! :)

Kristina said...

Diana, she's gorgeous. But all your kids are gorgeous so it was a given. :) How did you even find time to post a comment on my blog? Hope all is well with adjusting to life with 3 kiddies and you're able to squeeze in a shower or a nap here or there. :) We miss you guys tons. The Carpenters just moved so now Mason and I have really lost all our best buddies. :( Tell Wyatt & Brielle hi from us. Love you guys!

Philip and Melissa said...

what a DOLL!!!!! Can't wait to meet her!!!!!!!

Lance and Becky said...

She is sooo beautiful, I know I say that all the time about your kids, but it's the truth :)

Carrie said...

What a beautiful baby! I am not surprised all your kids are so cute! I hope you are feeling well and getting some sleep. Hunter is sleeping about 5 hours at a time at night. How is the Idaho scene? It seems like your family is so happy!