Yea! "It" is finally here! That is what we have been calling our baby for the last 9 months because we didn't know what we were having. I am so happy to not have to call her "it" any longer.
CHLOE RENAE COOPER
7 lbs. 8 oz.
20" long
Born on July 29, 2008 at 12:57 am
(her name will have the .. over the "e" as soon as I figure out how to do it, this request is per Brett. He says that is his part in deciding on her name. This way people will know how to pronounce her name properly.)
On monday morning, my Dr. called me and asked if I would like to be enduced that afternoon. I was like, what? Really? He was confident that I was ready to go. I told him I'd think about it and call him back within the hour. I was a little nervous because I didn't want to jeopardize my health or the babies health. My due date was the following day, so I figured we should be safe. I called him back and told him I was ready. The hospital called me at about 1:00 and told me they were ready. I want to thank Ashley for taking our two little kiddos for us while we went to the hospital. She helped us out a ton! I made Brett take a pic of me and the kids before we left.
The fam awaiting the arrival of our new baby.
Just after delivery. She was wide awake. It felt so weird to see that we had a 3rd child. The anticipation of what the gender would be was so much fun as well.
It's amazing that she already knew what she wanted right after she was born....FOOD!
Grandpa showing the kids Chloe's little hands.
Ahhhh, so sweet.
Not quite sure what to think.
Proud big brother.
Can I just say how much I love my husband!! He was so great to have right by my side. I am very lucky to have him as my bestest friend! Thanks babe! And ya gotta love Chloe's face in thins pic!








19 comments:
oh Di! She is just so beautiful! I remember when you had Brielle and she was so sweet and cute in the hospital. I can't believe that you waited all that time to find out what the gender was. I am amazed I could never do it. But it would be so much fun! How exciting for you! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!
I am so impressed that you waited until she was here to find out the gender! She's beautiful, just like the rest of your family. Seeing these pictures makes me miss you guys!
You guys, she is absolutely beautiful. You have such a darling family. And Di...you looked amazing right before going to the hospital. Congratulations.
Congrats Di. It sounds like you came out smelling like a rose. She is so beautiful. We are so happy for you guys. I'm glad we stopped by before the craziness began. Good Luck! Em and Ev
Oh my goodness, she is absolutely beautiful...just like the rest of the fam :) Congratulations you guys...wow, another girl! I would love to be able to wait and find out what the gender is when they come...but the whole 20 weeks thing drives me nuts! I love the name...this post was so comforting to me...maybe I can do it?....just, maybe!
By the way Di...or should I said Ms. Supermodel delivery woman, you look amazingly beautiful!
Another beautiful baby produced by the Coopers:) Chloe is ADORABLE and fits right in! I love her wide open eyes, so precious! Wyatt and Brielle will be so cute with her, she will definately be "loved" maybe a little too much on some days! You look way too good right after delivery, seriously, did you even have to push? I agree with Brett- Cole's cousin named their baby Chloe, but Cole's mom can't pronounce it for some weird reason, she says, "Chloy", so that will be good to have the.. on top of the "e". We will try to stop by next time we're up that way, not sure when, but I'll let you know! Congrats!!!!
yeah!!!!!!! congratulations! beautiful baby but doesn't shock me coming from two beautiful parents! wish we could be there to see her...LOVE the name!
Congrats! Chloe is beautiful!
She is so cute! I love that her little eyes are open, and she is looking so alert! I love her name, it is adorable! Can't wait to see her.
She is beautiful! I can't believe how good you look too!! Congrats!
SO cute! Congrats, guys!
Like I've always said..you guys make cute kids! And Diana...come on! Could you be more beautiful right after giving birth! My goodness :)! We're happy for you guys!
You look gorgeous, & so does she!
Diana,
Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful baby girl! You look beautiful too. I wish you the best and you'll do great with three kids. I just had my 3rd two months ago and let me tell you that it is a lot of work but I love seeing Lili and John playing with their little brother. I always remember you coming to visit me and our conversations. You were a great visiting teacher.
Take care,
Priscila
Congratulations guys! She is so beautiful! And she was born on my birthday! Welcome to the 3 club!
Sidra
you've been tagged, check out my blog.
CONGRATS!!! you are amazing and she is beautiful, I noticed you haven't blogged in awhile I am sure three is giving you a run for your money...I hope to talk to you soon, I would love your new address please
felicitaciones por la nueva niña!!
un abrazo desde Chile!
Post a Comment