Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weekend at the Cabin

The whole Geisler fam except for Ty who is on a mission in Mexico, were able to go up the the Cooper's cabin in the Uintas. It was so nice to get away and go into the great outdoors and enjoy nature. It was beautiful up there! We were able to see and do so many different things. It is also nice to be able to enjoy each others company.

Bry, Brett, and Jed playing a game of horseshoes, which Jed won 3 times in a row.

Home run hitter!

We had a blast on the four wheelers.

Ellie was sooo excited to get in the canoe with Dad. She was very upset when her turn was done.

Wyatt's first fish of the trip.

Ellie's first fish of the trip. She was the first one to catch a fish.


We enjoyed shooting at the gun range.

My Dad and Brett.




4 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

How fun, what a blast! Nice getaway! I thought about you guys up at Bear Lake! Are you guys going to be there on the 24th? If so, lets take the kids swimming! Di, can you possibly be any more cuter/beautiful!?

Ty, Nat, and Raymie said...

Home run derby in the driveway of the cabin! If that doesn't bring back some memories.....Now you've done it!!!!! Such good times at that place. When we going?

Dani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

Diana! Sorry I just deleted that last comment - I realized I didn't sign in before I posted it. This is Dani Gooch. I can't get over how grown up your kids are and they are both so darling. Congrats on being pregant - that is so exciting. Hope all is well with you and your fam! keep in touch