Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Going on an adventure.."

So, my mom came up for a few days to help me pass the time as I am at the end of my pregnancy. The first day that she was here, she told the kids to hop in the car and we were going on an adventure. Wyatt was sooo excited!

We went up to see the Idaho Falls Temple, which was beautiful.
Wyatt and Grandma

We then, decided to go the the little zoo there. It was the perfect size for us. A pregnant lady can only "waddle" around for so long, ya know?! My mom and I enjoyed ourselves and of course, the kids had a blast. Wyatt especially loved the adventure and wonders when the next one is coming. Thankfully his Grandma Sandie is very adventurous!! She and Wyatt will have a great time together.



4 comments:

The Coopers said...

Those pictures are so cute, I love the one with your mom and Wyatt, she is so sweet! And his little cheese at the end. Good luck in the next week or two, we will pray for ya!

Emily and Kenny said...

What a cute Mom! Hope all is going well. I can't wait to see what you are having. Landon has been asking to see Wyatt when he gets to Utah, so I hope we could meet up soon. Good Luck with ever thing and you look amazing.

Lance and Becky said...

I love the pictures! Your mom is such a sweetheart...what would we do without them! I'm so excited to see what you're having. I can't do surprises. I love um, but I hate um too, I know, I'm a little kid myself! I can't stand not knowing, so I will let you know when we find out :) I am so excited for you guys, and Di, can I just tell you, I always think about you and your attitude about motherhood. You are so amazing, and have such a sweet attitude! You are such a sweetheart, and a fantastic mother who I really look up to! I love you Di, and let me know when you have this little one! He/She will be beautiful just like the rest of you all are!

Beck Family said...

You have such adorable kids. Good luck with the third. Its for sure the biggest adjustment, but totally worth it. Gratefully you have a daughter to help be a little mother to the baby. Good luck with all to come.