Whoopsy! I posted these backwards..oh well, I'll just blame it on the preganancy! The fourth of July was so much fun. It was nice to just be together and get to have some time with Brett. The kids love it when he is home to hang out with us.

We went up to the fairgrounds to watch the firework show, which was spectacular!

Our two cheesers at home doing our own firework show.

He LOVED the smoke bombs! Once again, he is taking after his Dad and his love of fire. This worries me just a little bit!!

Earlier in the afternoon, we took the kids up to the fairgrounds to ride the rides and run around.

Brielle loved the slide


We went to the parade in the morning and found the perfect spot, thanks to Brett. The kids had so much fun collecting the candy that was thrown and I had a great time eating it all...did I just say that!? We loved the 4th of July and are thankful for the fun memories we made.
4 comments:
THey are too cute! How funny is Wyatt! I love it!
Di,
I miss you guys so much! I wish we could have came to see you on the fourth. But looks like you guys had so much fun! Well we love you tons and I feel like I have lost contact with one of my best friends. I love the picture of them cheezin it. They are so cute. Can't wait to see number three! We love ya
Mel
Hey Diana! This is the Collie fam! Found your blog on Alicia's blog! Your family is darling and congrats on the new little one to come! Take care. It's fun to see where everyone has ended up!
Hey Brett and Diana - Congrats on your new beautiful baby Chloe, what a cute baby girl with a really cute name, too. You guys have such a beautiful family, we are happy that all is well with baby and mama. Hope to see you sometime soon.
-Tammy (and gang)
Post a Comment