So, Wyatt is going through a funny and emarrassing stage lately. I thought I'd post a couple of our embarrassing moments and his creative lies.
The other day, we were at walmart minding our own business. We come upon an employee who is up on a ladder stocking the shelves and Wyatt says " hi fat lady!" He really did not mean to be rude, he was just being honest-Iguess. Then as we pass by her he says "bye fat lady!" She looked at us kind of puzzled and said "byyyyye..." I was like OH MY GOSH! I was so embarrassed. We turned down the next aisle so we didn't make her feel even worse and I got down on his level and tried to address the situation.
Well, he didn't quite get the idea because later that day, we were at a park and I could see him talking to this little girls grandma, who was smoking a cig, and I was thinking oh crap-I can only imagine what he is telling her. So I tried to get him to come over to me and leave her alone. Once he came over, I asked hime what he was telling that lady and he said "mom, she was smoking a cigarette. I told her she will DIE!" Once again, I tried to teach him that we don't say things like that to people. We'll see how well that works...
Then, yesterday he came up with a creative little lie and after being mad, I was actually impressed with his imagination. I had just bought some hairspray and I asked him to go put it away for me. Not long after, I started to smell the hairspray and went to find him. He could hear me coming so he runs out the bathroom and says "mom, go back in the kitchen" I aked why and he said "there are spiders in there and they have huge, huge, huge poop." It was hard to keep a straight face. Crazy kids!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is so funny! I would die. I have had Austin say that why is that girl look like chocolate.
That is hilarious! I love the way their little minds work! John just got off the phone with Brett and I wanted to look you guys up to see your darling kids and how you were doing. I need your email so I can invite you to my blog
That is so funny! I was laughing out loud and actually called Ty at work to read him the post! I guess I can still laugh because Colby still talks 1 word at a time!
Those stories are so funny! Yes, I am sure that most parents get embarrassed from one comment or another. Well he is just saying what he has been taught, you shouldn't smoke ;) Well I guess he figured out what would make you go back in the kitchen!!!!
Hey Diana, it is good to catch up with you. Your familiy is so cute. Too bad you guys live in Idaho. Chad is getting these I miss playing football feelings so he was hoping you guys lived close so he could play flag(that will have to do). Anyway, kids really do say the funniest stuff. Cali is only 2.5 but she cracks me up every day!
That is hilarious! You made me laugh out loud. I'm worried Mason will start this any day now. He's been in some fun and funky stages, but hasn't hit this one...yet. Oh my gosh! You all look so happy. We miss you!
Ha! Oh Wyatt! The spider one may be my favorite! Sounds like he has a bit of his dad's imagination! :)
Di I am laughing so hard! What a cute kid and oh what I have to look forward too! His hair cut actually doesn't look that bad!! :)
Post a Comment