She is our little sweetheart. I could just stare at her sleeping like this for hours. I find myself being so much more laid back with our 3rd child. You never really know, I want to have more kids but, she could be our last. So, we tend to baby her more than we did with Wyatt and Brielle. We try to enjoy every "boring" minute. She has been such a blessing to our family and we love her dearly.



11 comments:
di, she is the sweetest little thing. She looks like both of your kids. They are all such beautiful children!
Wow she has changed so much since we saw her last. That picture is so funny with her little fists. And Brielle looks so big next to her.
Chloe is so dang cute!! I'm glad I got to see a picture of her, and your right brielle and Addy do resemble each other. It was so good seeing you the other week, keep us posted when you come back this way we can get together.
She is so precious. I heard Brett was out here and they were going to go fishing but it rained. Next time come with him!
you have such adorable kids! chloe does look like both of them, she is a doll! she can't be your last, i want to see how cute your other kids are going to be:) tell brett Happy late B-day from us!
First, happy birthday Brett, hope you had a good one! Cloe is darling, she totally looks like a cooper...beautiful!
DOES CHLOE LOOK LIKE WYATT? SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. LOOKS LIKE LIFE IS CRAZY FOR YOU...FOR ME TOO! I THINK 3 KIDS FEELS LIKE 10 SOME DAYS!
Hey Dianna!
Chloe" (I can't figure out how to put the dots above the e :)) is SO cute! What an angel. You girls are darling and Wyatt is just a little stud. I hope you guys are doing well! It would be fun to see you guys sometime in Utah. We went to Austin's game against UCLA and we're going to the U of U game. Have you guys been down to Utah at all this year? Well, take care and keep in touch!
Ohh i could just squish her...and happy birthday brett! let us know if you're ever in the boise area so we can see your sweet lil' fam.
congrats on the new baby..i guess a while ago! she's adorable.
hope you are well!
love britney
Hey! Thanks for having us over the other night. It was fun! I put some pictures on my blog you might enjoy....or not enjoy :)
Post a Comment