Monday, December 8, 2008

Snow Days

Wyatt came home from preschool today and was running around outside like a puppy getting out of his cage. He was so excited to play in the snow, so I bundled he and Brielle up and sent them out to play.










It was the perfect day for hot chocolate. Wyatt preferred to sip his outside. Brielle wanted to come inside where it was warm after about 10 minutes. Wyatt ended up staying outside sledding with his buddies for a couple hours.

7 comments:

Joe and Jessica Elmer said...

In that first picture of Wyatt, I thought he looked like a transformer. Joe think he looked like the boy from The Christmas Story...And HAPPY BIRTHDAY (yesterday)

Shannon Allen said...

How fun! I always thought it would be more fun to live in snow when your kids liked to play in it! Sounds like Brielle and I have a lot in common! What a fun day.

barbara beck said...

It's just not Christmas here in South Florida with out the snow, What great memories for your family!

Philip and Melissa said...

Yaaaa!!! The southern idaho cold just isn't the same without snow...next time we're in the area, watch out, we might stop in to give you guys a big hug.

Lisa said...

Diana,
Hey! How are you? I saw the comment that you left Kami a while ago, but couldn't get to your blog and then I found you through Jen's. Your family is so cute! I love this blogging thing, we get to see so many people grow up and change. I swear weren't we just in high school?!? I hope it is alright, if I keep checking in.

The Coopers said...

Cute pics! It was great to see you guys for Christmas, and I wish Wyatt and Brielle had more time together but hopefully we will see ya sunday!

Lance and Becky said...

So fun, I love the snow and this time of year...the kids just love it! Wyatt and Brielle are such little buddies, I love it!