I had good intentions over Christmas break to keep up on my blog, along with a list full of other things...as you can see, I didn't do so well. I had 3 weeks off between semesters and that was not near enough time. We had so much fun and our days were full. This post is just a little of this and a little of that during our Holiday season.

Our 3 little stooges

Sisters

Wyatt had a blast going on 4-wheeler rides with Dad looking for geese. In the process, they got stuck and we had to go pull them out with the "Burb." BTW-I swear it is manly thing to get stuck...everywhere we go we are getting stuck. It is a good thing we have tow ropes and 4-wheel drive!

Chloe's first rice cereal feeding. I'm not so sure she liked that stuff.

Over the break, my mom took our family galactic bowling. It was so much fun and I am happy to say that I won!!! YAY! (This usually NEVER happens.)



Thanks Mom! We all had a blast.

We also look forward to seeing some of Brett's High School friends at Christmas time. We had a good time catching up and letting the kids run around.

Our sweet little Chloe. She is growing up way too fast.

I was so proud of Wyatt's cool little gingerbread house. My favorite part is the pink marshmallow on the side of his house...if you look close you can see a nice bite taken out of it.
12 comments:
Hooray! Finally! I totally understand things get busy but really! First of all, I can't belive Chloe is starting rice cereal! She is so big! Your kids are all so darling and stinking beautiful. Congrats on your big win bowling too! I hope Brett took that ok ;) Anyway, great to see what you have been up to and man do we miss you!
NO wonder you didn't keep up, it looks like you were busy having lots of fun!!! I wish we could have seen you at the party.
Cute pics, I love the pink marshmellow, I can picture him making it and just tasting everything.
The kids are getting so big!!! You look great Diana!
We loved getting together with you guys over the Holidays. Your kids really are so adorable and so well behaved. We have a lot to learn from the Cooper's!
You guys are soo cute. I think little chloe looks so much bigger than last time I checked your blog. Looks like you had a good christmas. You said you had 3 weeks off between semesters. Are you going to school? Anyway we made our blog private so I will send you an invite
Hey!
Very cute, very fun. I can't believe how much Chloe looks like you! That is crazy. She is getting big fast. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. You guys will have to call us when you're up this way.
hello cooper family! cute pics.
What a blast! Your kids are so darling Di! Chloe is so cute eating her first rice cereal...I wouldn't like the stuff either :)
I cannot believe how big your little ones are...and so beautiful! Chloe has some of the biggest eyes I have ever seen. She is going to be a knock out! So glad to see you guys are doing well and keeping busy!
Chloe is so darn cute, look at those eyes! Who do people say she looks like?
D!! I found you!! Your family is so cute. I'll send you an invite to mine, we're private. Good to "catch up" via the blogging world.
Post a Comment