Lately, we have been surviving the cold winter months by trips to costco, arctic circle for their yummy toppers, redbox rentals, trips down to O-town, trying to get over the horrible sniffling, coughing, sore throat and runny noses, and encouraging the kids to use their imagination at home while it is so brrrrr outside. Brielle's friend (and cousin) Blaykley, had a princess party today. It was soooo much fun to let Ellie get dressed up and go to her 1st princess party.
The pretty princesses
Our little princess



And hours before dressing up as a princess, she and Wyatt were "Jedi Knights." Wyatt is Anakin and Brielle is Luke Skywalker.

On saturday, Tyler and Ashley had a family birthday party for Blaykley at Outer Limits. We all had so much fun! Thanks guys and Happy Birthday Blaykley!

After eating a yummychocolate cupcake! Mmmmmm...


Two tuckered out little girlies


The kids pretending to be.... I have no idea what...

The other day, Brielle came out of her room dressed like this. What is a mother to do?!

Brielle is such a good helper around the house. Putting away the dishes and setting the table are a couple of the things she likes to do. Now if I can just train her to make dinner, do the laundry and mop the floor....
7 comments:
Brielle seems like such a cute little sass! Princess one day, Jedi the next. Perfect :-)
How fun to have princess party! And I love the Jedi pictures! Hope you can endure these cold days, I am so excited for the spring, but that means I will soon have three, so I have mixed feelings, it is definitely easier to take care of Baby Calvin in my tums, but at the same time I am so excited to meet him!
Love you guys!
Brielle cracks me up! I love that the Jedi wear only their underwear! I guess when you have to wear so many clothes outside you have to compensate inside! Great update and darling kids!
Love the princess party, we have to have a pricess dress up at our house every day!! And when you find out how to get them to do the laundry, dinner, ect.. let me know!!! Addy's help is still in the bigger mess stage :)
Such cute kids. That picture of your Jedi Knights has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen. That is definite black mail material right there.
What a cute little princess! I can't believe she'll fall asleep like that on the floor! That's a cute picture.
Diana! I am so glad that I found you! I'm gonna have to put you on my blog list. Gorgeous kids you have by the way!
Post a Comment