I can't believe our sweet little Brielle is already 3! We were so excited to celebrate Brielle's birthday with her. Her birthday is March 1st and we had a fun family party at Grandma and Grandpa Coopers. I just want to write a little bit about our little Miss Brielle. Brielle loves to use her imagination. Her latest thing is to make us milkshakes out of golf balls and put them in her little cups, then she serves them to each of us. She is VERY determined. Sometimes this can be kind of a challenge, but I know it will be a blessing as she grows older. She loves lip gloss and makeup and carries one of these two items EVERYWHERE she goes. She loves to have friends but her favorite friends are the "older" girls. She would rather play with a teenage girl than a little girl her age. This brings me to my next fun thing about Ellie....she is VERY outgoing, not at all shy. She will go up to anyone and say "Hi, I'm Brielle. I have blue eyes. What's your name?" She is so much fun! Never a dull moment with our little Miss Brielle. We love her so so much.




Just a little side note...Brielle and her brother, Wyatt have something in common. They both think it is necessary to give themselves a new haircut before their birthdays. If you look closely, you can see a huge chunk of hair missing on the sides of Brielles hair. If you look back at our blog in October, you can see Wyatt's "do" compliments of Wyatt.
We gave her a kitchen for her birthday. She has absolutely loved it. The most recent dish on her menu is Mac n Cheese.
Yesterday we had a Princess party with the girls in our neighborhood. These little girlies are the CUTEST things ever. We had a blast. As you can see we had a little case of "Judy Attitudie" with Brielle. My parents came up to visit and help me out with this little party. They are so sweet. I couldn't ask for better parents! My mom insisted on making us dinner, which was delicious! Thank you. And my Dad is the best Grandpa ever. He and Wyatt went on a bike ride while the girls were partying. Thanks Dad!





10 comments:
Diana,
I can't believe Brielle is already three! That is crazy! I remember when she was just born. She is so pretty, just like her mom. What a cute puppy. I love those eyes. You are brave!
She really is an outgoing girl! She was so friendly and cuddly at the Christmas party I honestly thought I was her best friend! Looks like such a fun party. She's lucky to have such a great mom!
CUTE,CUTE!!! I love the princess party, it is a must with the girlies!! They grow way too fast, and little Wyatt is Brett's twin, oh my!! Looks like you guys are doing good ;)
Diana-
I found your blog the other day....you have such a cute family! My blog is private so you will have to email me if you want to see my blog. I would love to keep in contact with you, so if you get a chance email me. sd.arizona@yahoo.com
luv,Shauna Dalton(Pingree)
--From the good old days at The Hole, just incase you don't remember who I am!!!
Happy Birthday Ellie! We love that little girl so much! Di you have a lot of fun ahead of you. Welcome to Missy too. Try not to "smack" her too much Di :)
Di that is so cute that you had a princess party, how fun for her. She is so dang cute! Plus I love that you guys got a dog, how fun and she is so cute!
Happy Birthday! That cake is awesome! You are too cute Di, and what a fun party....Ellie is such a doll!
Super cute princess party! Incase you can't get into my blog again the address is bentrishac.blogspot.com. It was fun to see you today!
Hey Coopers! Hope you guys are doing well, keep in touch! -Jaime and Jason Beck
Ellie is adorable and all of you guys look and seem great! I hope you are all well! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment