Where has the time gone? The other day, Brett asked me how our blog was going and I told him how long it had been since I have posted. So, thanks to Brett (and finally getting my camera returned to me)I am back in the blogging groove again...I hope.

This is her bitter beer face. She does this all the time. Our sweet Chloë is growing up so fast. Just tonight she started taking a bunch of steps. Crazy! I'm not ready for her to get bigger....what happened to our little baby? She is a good, chill little girl.

Brielle doesn't need baby dolls anymore....she's got Chloë.


Wyatt graduated preschool in May. He still has one more year of preschool so I guess this is pre-preschool??? He did a good job and learned alot. We are thankful for Miss Melodie, his preschool teacher. She did a good job.


We decided to have Wyatt and Brielle play soccer in the spring which was a bad idea to do that in Idaho. The weather was too cold so they couldn't practice very much. They had fun though and it was great they got to play on the same team together and with their cousin, Blaykley.

For the first few games Ellie would have fun and kick the ball around but as time wet on, she'd rather check out what was in the field behind the game. Brett had to go and get her.

By the last game, Wyatt was doing awesome! He finally developed a competitive attitude and he would steal the ball from others, even from his own teammates, which we had to teach him not to do. It is so much fun watching them. He gave us a thumbs up after his goal.

They were so excited to get their trophies.

On Memorial Day weekend, we were able go up to Fort Williams in Draper to visit Brett's Grandpa's grave. We felt a sense of patriotism walking through the Vets cemetary.

Brett, Grandma Cooper, Jason and Ryan

These are taken from our cabin trip we took last weekend. It was beautiful up in the Uintahs. Too bad it was rainy alot of the time, but it was still nice to be in the outdoors.

Brett, Jason and Ryan shooting the kid's red rider BB gun

Chlo-mo

Our niece, Audrey. What a cute little Diva.

Looking up into the loft.

Brett cooked us some yummy dutch oven ribs. Thanks to the Merrill's for the tasty recipe.

Don't ya just love little Quinn's outfit?


The kiddos at Lilly Lake.

Brielle and dad caught some fishies.


Wy and Fisher....partners in crime.
7 comments:
Di, what a cute post! I love your little kids so much. They are such cuties. That was fun at the cabin (even in the rain), and we love having you to our house, I hope you know that we love having you guys visit even if we just came home, look like heck and smell like smoke. We know you guys don't mind how we look ;) I hope you always feel at home when you are at our house. I am grateful to have you as a sister, you are such a great example, an awesome mother and wonderful wife. I am lucky to have you as a friend too. Brett is a great Daddy too and I hope that he has a good Father's Day. I know I give him a hard time, but I love you guys so much and we are happy for your sweet little family and that you are all doing so well. I loved the cute pictures of the kids!!! Thanks again for everything!
It's about time you posted! J/K Di!! Your kids are cuties and it looks like you have had lots of fun.
Man, the kidos are getting big!! Chloe is growing like a weed!!!
Can't wait to see you all in August!
That first pic of your little one is perfect!
Cute pics! I am in a blogging slump as well but just decided that I had better check up on my fellow bloggers. Your kids are getting big and I was so glad to have a chance to meet them a few weeks ago!
P.S. You'll have to let us know when you're in town again and we could get together.
Hooray! An update! I love all the pictures and seriously can't believe how grown up your kids are getting! The Bat and Nanny days are so long ago! Great post and good to hear from you! Man do we miss you!
Post a Comment