Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hello all you blogo-lovers. This is Brett here. I know that Diana is usually the "keeper" of the blog, but due to her studious circumstances, I have decided to intervene and add a few pics - I hope this aint a blogger foul! So without further ado, I have posted the following pics....
Cooper 6th Year Anniversary @ Lagoon
This first pic I wanted to put in here because I wanted to show off my hot little wifey (she'll be mad when she sees it). She is just so stinkin' beautiful! We didn't want to spend money on a hotel, or get a ton of stuff together for a campout/4-wheeler ride, so we decided to do a Lagoon trip for our 6 year wedding anniversary. We took a cool old western picture, played in the water park, ate good food, and of course rode a ton of fun rides. Not to mention we had wonderful weather! Oh, and did I say what a blessing it is to have family that will watch the kids??? Thanks, Geislers!!!


On the big merry-go-round

Ready to hit up Wicked



I also had some more pics from our cabin trip. We had a good time with the whole Cooper/Griswald family.


Wyatt, Chloë, and our pup Missy



Little Rascals on the swing - (L to R) - Fisher, Jonas, Wyatt, Audrey, Brielle, and Quinn. Of course, Chloë is on the front row...

Brielle, Wyatt, Fisher on our 4-wheeler ride up by Lilly Lake


Grandpa Cooper with Riley, Fisher, Brielle and Wyatt


5 comments:

Trisha said...

Happy Anniversary you two! And Brett for the record I think that is great you write on your blog. What a good little husband you are!

The Dunyons said...

Happy 6 years! Time flies. And I love that you went to Lagoon!!! Anything is fun when you have a babysitter and a little adult time! Congrats again!

Shannon Allen said...

Great job Brett and you are dang right your wife is a hotty! Happy 6 years!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Way to go Brett! No Blogger foul here! Happy Anniversary you two! I remember it like it was yesterday standing there 7 months prego at your wedding! ha! Cute pics, we should do Lagoon together!

The Becks said...

you two are so cute! i love that you went to lagoon, how fun! that's right by our house in ogden. :)