Tuesday, July 14, 2009

During the 4th of July, we were able to do so many fun things. Brett had most of Friday off so we were able to hang out with him for a little bit longer than normal. The kids and I love it when he is home.
Okay, so these posts are backward....whoops.

Wyatt and Lilly watching the fireworks together. They were so cute! At one point we noticed that Lilly had rested her head on Wyatt's shoulders. He didn't seem to mind.

We decided to go on a ride to the top of one of the mountain peaks. It was so much fun. I was a little freaked out when Brett wanted to strap Chloe to the front of my 4-wheeler. Don't worry...it looks bad, but she really was on there tight. She didn't even budge.



Earlier in the day, Brett had to be in the parade for work. So, the kids and I tagged along in this super sweet Mustang GT. We were able to keep it for a couple days and after having that in our garage, I know for sure that I will NEVER buy an expensive vehicle until my kids are older.

He rode this little guy around and threw candy. It was fun, but the kids felt they were jipped because we were giving away the candy instead of catching the candy.

Aren't her little teeth so cute? These are the only ones she has.

Silly girly

Wy kicking water at Brett.

Chlo LOVED crawling around in the water.

Whoops. Can I have some help on how to delete a picture???

Our little water baby.

Chloe has started walking all over the place. She is so tiny so it looks kind of funny to see her walking.

The kids playing on the slip n' slide. Wyatt is showing off his muscles in this shot. He is definitely his Father's son.


Wyatt and his cuz Jonas.





5 comments:

The Becks said...

how fun! i loved the picture of the carseat on the front of the atv..lol. but i'm sure it was on there good :)

Shannon Allen said...

What a treat! So many updates! Those pics on the quads look so cool. What a pretty place. The parade looked great too. Glad you had a great 4th!

The Coopers said...

What cute pics! Your kids are so darling! Lil Chloe is a doll! That is super creative with Chloe on the wheeler so you could all go for a ride together, it looks like you guys went on a beautiful ride too! That is awesome Brett got to take that car in the parade too!

Love you guys
Melanie

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

Diane you look so amazing - how have you had 3 kids?!? Your kids are adorable and so big now. It seems like yesterday when you had cute baby Wyatt all bundled up at the football games. Where are you guys living now?

Jennifer and Jameson said...

So now I'm confused...is this Brett or Diana writing this? Or is Brett writing it trying to PRETEND to be Diana? I guess we'll never know!