On July 31, well actually August 1st, my 2nd little brother returned home from serving a mission in Tuxtla Guitierrez Mexico mission. His flight was supposed to come in at 7:44pm, but he didn't get in until 12:30 or so in the morning. That was a LOOONG 5 hours. We are so happy to have him back. Only another year and my 3rd brother, Jed will be home from his mission in Brazil. We will all be together again. YAY!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Brings back such incredible feelings for me. Can you beleive he has been home for almost three weeks already?? That was a wonderful evening beyond words. I wish I could keep that feeling of such great love and gratitude forever. When you first see them after two years all you can do is cry.
That is so exciting! Isn't it honestly the greatest to have a brother come home from a mission. I love all your Mexican hats and enjoy that brother!
Wow. That's crazy he's home. Tyler (my bro) will be gone a year in November and we're already counting it down. Didn't Brian go to Mexico too?
What an exciting night..I bet it was so good to see your brother after 2 years.
It was fun to see you and Brett at the football game Friday night..You guys have such a beautiful family!
Hey Diane, I made my blog private, so can you email me so I can send you an invite to my blog... (jaime0118@hotmail.com)
Hi Diana! It's Candice Allred. I just saw you guys have a blog too! That's exciting that Tyler is home, I can't believe how much he's changed. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment