Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Chloë

On July 29th we celebrated Chloë's 1st birthday with our friends and family. Wow, where has her first year of her life gone? I think that the more kids we have, the faster time seems to go. Sometimes I'd like to just slow time down a little and enjoy the sweet, simple moments. We have loved every minute of your little life Chlo-mo and are excited to see what the future holds for you. Happy birthday sweetheart!


I love the look in her eyes here. She is staring at the light from the candle.....go towards the light :)

Mmmmmm.....rainbow chip cake. Yumm-o!

She loves her new little princess bus.

The weekend of her birthday, we went down to O-town where we celebrated her big day with our family.

This is one of my fav pics. Brielle and her "puppy" Quinn. Don't worry, the leash isn't tied around his neck....I think.....

6 comments:

The Queen said...

Weird. To me it seems like she should already be older, but of course as far as my kids I can't believe they are so old! She is a cutie. Happy birthday Chloe. We miss you guys!!

Joe and Jessica Elmer said...

Those pictures were so sweet. I can't believe that Chloe's 1 already. I feel like it was just a little bit ago I called you while I was painting! Enjoy it...soon they'll all be in school!

Shannon Allen said...

Happy late birthday Chloe! That is crazy that she has already reached a year. What a cutie!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

That's crazy she's 1! She is so darling.

Philip and Melissa said...

look.at.chole's. eyes. AMAZING.

Lula. said...

Is she seriously already a year old??? That blows my mind. And I can't get over how old Brielle is! Such darling kids!