Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BYU vs UCLA

I am a little behind on this post. As you can see, Brett, Wyatt and myself went to the BYU vs UCLA game. We had sooo much fun (except for the fact that BYU lost :-( ) We chose to leave Brielle at home with a babysitter. I missed having her with us, but she had fun with the babysitter. It was cool to see how true UCLA fans are. Game day is an all day thing for them. They have everyone park on this golf course right next to the stadium and then they break out their tailgating food, beer, etc. Some people had their TV's in the back of their trucks with these huge antenna's. It was crazy. For the most part, they were pretty friendly. Also, it was so nice to get to see some of our close friends and their families at the game.

Wyatt and his friend, Landon.

In the Rose Bowl!!!! Go Cougs!!!

We're #1!!!

2 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

It was so fun to see you guys there. We miss you so much! I hope that we can get together again soon! Miss you!

Lance and Becky said...

Too cute Di, I'm so sad you were in town and we didn't see you...especially at the game! Next time right! I know how it is when you come into town and you want to see all your friends, but you want to spend as much time as you can with your fam! Looks like you had a good time, and way to go Brett!