We were able to go back home for a few days. We had a great time. Brett got to go chukkar hunting with his brother, my Dad had his 50th birthday, Uncle Kelly had his birthday and the kids were able to play, play, play! Wyatt got an early birthday present from my parents. He was sooo excited to see his brand new weed eater!! He was in heaven! He loves machines of that sort. I'll post a picture of him with his weed eater later. CUTE! We are so thankful for such wonderful families! We can't wait until we are able to live a little bit closer and hopefully that will come sooner than later.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
lucky girl that you got to go home. so fun. i love little elle. she is just precious. wyatt is adorable, did you see those pictures that i took of him at the game. priceless!
Ellie is getting so beautiful.
love the chuckkar can you cook it? It looks like you had so much fun at the game...it is so sad not being in blue and white
Diana,
I am so glad you said hi! Your kids are so cute...how could they not be coming from you two! My two boys are 2 years apart. I miss the good BYU days. We had a lot of fun. Are you guys still there? I was trying to figure it out by your blog but couldn't.
Christy Denney
Post a Comment