Thursday, September 27, 2007

Miscellaneous...

Here we have a couple of random photos. Our past week or so has been busy, yet uneventful. When Brett gets home from work, he asks me what we did that day. I tell him clean, cook, breakup "mine" fights between Wyatt and Brielle, clean and cook again. Just doing that keeps us VERY busy. We have a couple parks nearby, so often we'll walk down to them and lets the kids run WILD! Hoping that this will wear them out so they will fall asleep easier. Anyways, here are some pictures with stories to each of them.

This picture should really be at the end of this post because after the crazy daily events we have, this makes it all worthwhile. Wyatt and Ellie have developed a sweet friendship (amongst their fighting) he really watches out for her. I hope he will be a great big brother to her as they get older.

Okay, so if you look really close, you'll see a little attitude developing ;-) She's really thinking...how rude mom, don't take pictures of me while I'm stuffing my face with food!!! She is sweet, but VERY strong willed. I have no idea where she gets that from!

Sippin' back

Wyatt was not happy we went to the "little" park. He wanted the "big" park. So I asked him if he wanted to play at the park we were at or go home. What do you think he said??? "Go home." That is exactly what we did. He was soooooooooooo mad!

Ellie in the wagon. She loves wagon rides and so do I!! I can buckle her in and we can both enjoy ourselves outside. It is so nice to get a breath of fresh air.
Our blue eyed girl

We still haven't put child locks on our cupboards and that is the kids favorite thing to get into. I am constantly picking up things they have taken out of the cupboards. So, these bowls are one of the things they like to take out. It's actually pretty cute watching them use their imaginations with the dishes. Hey, who needs a toy room when you have closets to get into????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhmmm...i think your children are beautiful. I hope my little girl is 1/2 as cute as yours. We miss you guys and hope you're doing well. Love, em and evan

Lance and Becky said...

How cute are they Diana...my goodness! Brielle is going to be a complete knock out, and Wyatt is going to be a little heart breaker! Wow, beautiful kids! I love the picture of Wyatt by Brielle's crib, and even with the fights, they will be best buds for sure!

Philip and Melissa said...

Hey Coopers! We saw your blog from the Coats site and cannot believe how cute your little ones are! Keep posting...we love seeing what ya'll are up to. Hope you guys are doing well!
love melissa and philip

Brooke Wilkins said...

Di,
Your kids are so adorable! I miss them a lot. Hopefully we can get together soon. Hope you are having a good time and enjoying the fall season!