Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I've been TAGGED...

By my sweet friend, Becky Reynolds.

My husband...

What is his name? Brett Cooper

How long have you been together? We've know each other for over 10 years. I always had the biggest crush on him through Jr. High and High School but we were only friends, who never dated each other. We dated for 1 1/2 years before we were married and have been married for over 4 years.

How old is he? 27 on Sunday!!

Who eats more? Is that even a question? Anyone who knows Brett, knows that he eats as much as an Offensive Lineman!

Who said I love you first? Brett. He actually wrote it in Spanish on my car window. Later, he told me what it meant.

Who is taller? Brett

Who sings better? Brett. He sang in his Jr. High choir. ;-)

Who is smarter? Brett.

Who does the laundry? He tells me the "laundry fairy" does it. It's crazy, he opens his drawers and....you guessed it, clean clothes!

Who does the dishes? The laundry fairy's friend...the dish fairy!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who pays the bills? Again, that would be me. He said he's thankful I do the bills and so am I cause then I give myself more money to spend...hehe.

Who mows the lawn? The maintenance guy. But, I am like Becky, I really don't mind doing it.

Who cooks dinner? I do. I love to cook but don't as much anymore because my kids only like PB&J, hot dogs, and Ramen Noodles and Brett isn't home in time for dinner, so I don't cook often.

Who drives when you are together? Usually, it's Brett, but it just depends on our moods.

Who is more stubborn? We can both be pretty stubborn, but I would have to say me.

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Of course I think it is me.

Whose parents do you see the most? Well, living in California makes it difficult to see either of our parents, but I would have to say mine.

Who kissed who first? Brett kissed me...I was waiting for a missionary and hadn't been kissed in almost 2 years...so it was a nice surprise!

Who proposed? Brett. It took him FOREVER!!!

Who is more sensitive? I seem to be more sensitive but, he is a pretty sensitive guy who tries to hide it.

Who has more friends? About the same.

Who has more siblings? Brett has 4 brothers. I have 3 brother. So, he does.

Who wears the pants in the family? I think we both think we wear the pants.

TAG:
Tara Bekker
Alisha Coats

3 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

hey di!

Loved learning more about Bret. We miss you guys! hopefully we can hang out soon!

Tiff and Dan said...

Hey...its fun to be able to keep in touch with everyone! Are you guys in California now? I bet its nice to be done with school and starting real life. It's hard for Dan to still be in Provo and not playing football. We haven't gone to a game yet...i'm dying! He's officially done in December and he has accepted a job in London starting right after the baby is born! We are excited about the boy, except you are soo right...the clothes are so much harder to shop for! Keep in touch!
Tiffani

Alicia and Daniel said...

K that is too cute but you took your friends list off can you let me know what Beckys blog is and whomever else I would know? I am looking for the Kuresa's too? Anyone? I hate that I can't email back to the notes on my blog so let me know? same with Tiff?