Saturday, October 13, 2007

One tough kid!!!

Like father, like son.
Thursday night, Wyatt and I were chasing each other around the house (for fun, not because he was in trouble and I was trying to catch him, which is usually the case) and he tripped and fell into the footboard on his bed. He hit his mouth pretty hard, blood everywhere, crying, etc. The hit pushed his front tooth and the little one to the right of it back, going inward toward the back of his mouth. You can't really tell in this picture that they are dented in, but they are. Poor kid! I hope his teeth don't die and turn greyish-brown. O-well. The funny thing is that when Brett was about 5 yrs old, a very similar incident happened to him. Like I said earlier....like father, like son.

His fat lip. From the side he looks like a "who" from the Grinch. If you look closely you can see it started to bruise by his nose. Ouch!



Ahhhhh, my little "who."

1 comment:

Lance and Becky said...

Oh, he does look like a little who, how funny! Poor Wyatt, but what a strong little guy!