We threw Wyatt a birthday party on Saturday, October 13th. His birthday is actually today, the 15th. It's pretty much been Happy Birth-weekend to you! Seriously, it has seemed like a 3 day birthday party and he has been lovin' every minute of it. It's GREAT!
Me and my little man!
Cheeeeeeese!!!!
Wyatt LOVES garden and lawn tools!!! My dad already got Wyatt a weedeater and then Wyatt's friend got him this blower. He was in heaven!
We invited 7 of his friends and 6 ended up coming to the party. It was a FULL house and so much fun! As you can see, there was a couple "mine" arguments. These boys are so much fun! Brielle was having a blast playing with Wyatt and all this friends. Hmmmm...I wonder how that's all going to work out in about 10 years. I have a feeling we won't be having sleepovers at the Cooper household!!!

4 comments:
Well, at least someone in the family will know how to use the garden tools!!! (you know Brett has never touched any of them before!)
Wow, Happy Birthday Wyatt! Diana, can I just say that's my favorite kind of cake...ever! I can eat the whole thing I promise you, it's soooo good! You decorated so cute too!
If I don't get a Lightning McQueen poster on my birthday this year, I'm going to be mad. I'm jealous of the Wy-man!
I think that you are going to have many of sleepovers but you are going to have to lock all the doors...in the rooms and out lol
Post a Comment