Monday, October 15, 2007

Our Ward's Fall Festival

Our ward had a Fall Festival on Saturday night. It was so fun! We have got a great ward. We had a chili cookoff, contests, face painting, games, and ended with delicious pie! Good times!

Two little Nemo's, Brielle and James.

There was fun music playing and these little kids were dancing machines!

Wyatt wanted to be Woody from Toy Story

Brielle showing off her moves. You go girl!!!

Woody and Buzz deciding how to save the planet



My friend, Kristina convinced me to dress up. So, a cowgirl is what we came up with. As most of you know, Brett is a wanna-be cowboy (that is what he calls himself) so we already had most of the gear in our closet. It was great.

Brett also dressed up. We couldn't decide what he was....A used car salesmen, Uncle Rico (minus the mustache), you decide. Isn't that jacket sweet!!!!! Yes, you can borrow it but we want it back!! ;-)

4 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

Love the Uncle Rico costume. Bret wants to be that for Halloween now! Elle is so cute as a little Nemo. I can't believe that Wyatt is 3! We miss you guys!

Lance and Becky said...

I love your costumes! Nemo is too cute! You guys look great, and the kids costumes are awesome! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You guys are such fun parents to dress up. Those Nemo costumes are dang cute. I tried to get John and I to be the Spartan cheerleaders for the Dolphins party last year but he wouldn't cooperate. Maybe this year.

Kori, Troy and Colby said...

Diana!! I was looking through blogs tonight and I found yours! You guys look so good! oh, by the way, this is Kori from Doc's (Mckell) office, remember me?? Anyway, cute kids!!