Partners in Crime...

Yesterday morning I went out to run some errands and Brett stayed home with the kids. He called me while I was out and said "You're never gonna beleive what the kids did while I was in the shower!!" Well, many things were running though my head. Thankfully what Wyatt and Elle did was not permanent. They had taken our sugar and flour containers and completely emptied them on their floor, on Wyatt's bed, in Brielles dresser and what fun is getting into trouble if you don't completely cover yourself in your mess!!? Thankfully it cleaned up pretty well and I hate to say this (well not really) that I was glad it happened to Brett. He finally saw how quickly the whole house can come down!! :-)




3 comments:
Hahahaha! So glad I got to see the pictures! Love them!
That is so funny! I know what your saying though, it's kinda nice when the guys know how it really is when they're not around :) They are too cute, and they look like little buddies, I love it!
that is so funny. it's good you have a sense of humor!
Post a Comment