Thursday, August 30, 2007

Brush 'em, brush 'em, brush 'em, brush 'em

That's my girl!!
She looooves floss! She sneaks into the bathroom drawers and unrolls the WHOLE spool of floss and loves every minute of it! She also loves her princess toothbrush. Hopefully this love of toothbrushes and floss will help her to not have any cavities, unlike myself! Let's just say it's a good thing they make white fillings now, or my nickname would be metal mouth! TMI!!


Great form Ellie!

Okay, so Wyatt looooves his rain boots (2 sizes too big), and he insists on sleeping in them. He usaully has his hat on while sleeping as well as his boots. I'll have to get a pic of that sometime. It's cute but I'm sure his bed isn't as clean as I'd like it, due to his rain boot obsession, but hey....blankets will wash!

Cheeeeese!
This is how I found them while watching a movie. I usually have to physically place them in this position. I am so grateful they are really starting to play well together and watch out for one another. It's GREAT!

His favorite hat! He wears it everywhere!

4 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

I love the pictures Di! What is it with little kids and tooth brushes, I can't keep Lance out of my drawer. He likes mine but not his! I love the picture of both your kids together on the bed, it melts my heart! I can't wait to see how my two little ones are here in the next little while :)

Lula. said...

Ellie is getting so big! I can't believe it! I love the blonde hair.

james and tara said...

I'm loving all the blogging that's been going on lately. What cute pictures! We're heading home tomorrow and are looking forward to our fish taco date tuesday!

Alicia and Daniel said...

YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG THEY ARE TIME FLIES SO FAST...KEEP IN TOUCH LOVE THE BLOG