Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Farewell Activities...

Posted below are my little brother, Tyler's farewell activities. Tyler is serving in the Tuxla-Gutierez Mexico Mission. We are all VERY proud of him and love him very, very much!

Saying good bye to Wyatt and Brielle.

Proud parents

Me and my brothers....Bryan, Tyler, myself and Jed. Pictured the night Ty was set apart.


My mom and I after Ty's farewell

Kiss 'em all goodbye Ty!!! (Every missionary has got to have a picture of the girls at home...or so I am told)

The boys pretending to roast hot dogs. A few minutes after this picture was taken, we had to confiscate their weapons because they were chasing each other with the hot dog roasters.

Mmmmmm, this was my favorite table.....the desserts.

Yum-o!

We celebrated my cousin, Krista's 18th birthday.

Back porch sittin'


The kids had sooo much fun running around from dawn 'til dusk. It made it nice for us because they would sleep like babies.

3 comments:

Lula. said...

Oh my gosh!!!! My brother served in that mission! I have never before heard of anyone serving there! That is awesome. Trent will be excited to hear that!

Brooke Wilkins said...

So fun Di.I bet you are so proud of your lil bro. Brielle's hair is sooo light. You look gorgeous as usual!

Lance and Becky said...

I love the pictures, and I especially love the one with you and your brothers. I'm the only girl with three older brothers, so I totally appreciate that! Don't you love brothers!!!