Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Zooing with The Bekkers

The zoo today was SOOO hot. But the kids had a blast anyways. Wyatt loved the giraffes and Brielle just liked to be out and running around.





Little James and Wyatt were determined to crawl around with the Tortoise.

Brielle would get VERY upset when she didn't get what she wanted. Tara picked her up and Brielle immediately stopped crying. This has happened on several occasions. Tara has got the touch.







3 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

you guys are too cute! I hope you had fun at the zoo. You look super skinny!!!

Lance and Becky said...

I love the zoo! I've been dying to go, but Lance wants to wait til it cools down a little! I'm jealous, how fun!

Ben said...

Are you guys going to make it up for any games per chance? We would love to see you if you do.