Monday, August 20, 2007

4th of July with Daddy

When Brett got home from working, we went to the pool, went to Johnny Rockets for a hamburger and shake, and then watched the fireworks. We all had a good time together.

Ellie loves the hot tub, even when it is 100 + degrees outside.

Like mother, like daughter....I mean....

Cathin some rays

On our way to eat "rollin on dub's"

We met up with our friends Jonathan, Amber and Trey for the fireworks.


In awe...

The Cooper Fam.





4 comments:

Lula. said...

I love the lady in the background...haha!

Brooke Wilkins said...

oh my goodness! Elle and Wyatt are so big and so cute! We miss you guys! I will call you and we can figure out a time to hang out! SO glad your blog going!

Lance and Becky said...

You guys posted even more pictures...I love it! I love seeing your little family. Wyatt is a Brett Jr. and Ellie is Diana Jr. They're beautiful!

Mat, Chenae & Jackson said...

It's so good to see your blog! I didn't realize that you guys left P-town! It looks like your having fun in Cali. I can't believe how cute wyatt and Brielle are...like I always said...you guys make cute kids so it's your duty to have lots :)!