
It was so sad to see our red scooter go. It was seriously like part of the fam. I remember in the winter when it had just snowed and Brett refused to take the jeep to class and instead would layer up and ride the scooter. He said you get closer parking that way. So many fun memories!

Like father like son!

Ellie


This is the ramp that Wyatt decided to ride his toy down. It was sweet! He cruised down it and flipped over at the end. Actually it was pretty sad at the time, but now I can say it was sweet! Boys will be boys!

Post accident pic

Our aweome neighbor took this for us on the morning of our adventure to Cali. Man, we sure will and do miss our good friends and neighbors. Matt, Shannon and Crew....you guys are the best and we really do miss having you guys so close to us. Thanks for being such good friends.

Put up your dukes!!!!! Wyatt and Brielle's first hotel experience. He LOVED it!

In this pic you can see Wyatt's owies alot better. He still has some crazy scarring from it.

Suuuuup!!
Wyatt and Brielle each took turn riding in the "big truck". Wyatt was in HEAVEN! He looked so cute! Brett said that as they were driving on the freeway, people would pass them and get a kick out him. I'm sooo glad Brett was the one to drive the Penske. He did awesome!!
1 comment:
DARLING pictures. I am so glad to see you guys put more up and that you are doing well in CA. I have to say, we miss seeing you when we are over at the Allen house-hold. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment