Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The MTC

I can't even imagine the thoughts that go through a persons mind right before they go into the MTC to serve a mission. I think Tyler had alot of mixed emotions. Although knowing that serving a mission is what he wanted to do, I'm sure it would be hard leaving home for two years. As I said before, we are very proud of him....go get 'em Ty!


This is the last time Ty and Jed will see each other for over 3 years if Jed decides to serve a mission. Jed had a hard time saying goodbye, but I know Tyler is setting a good example for his little bro.


Like I said before...GO GET 'EM TY!!!

1 comment:

Lance and Becky said...

It's like a bitter sweet thing when someone you love goes on a mission. It's like you wouldn't want them anywhere else, but it's so hard to see them go. He looks like he's ready though :) And, you look absolutely beautiful...like always! Congrats on your brother. It's kind of funny too, Houston just left the MTC (Lance's little bro.) yesterday to go to Germany!