Thursday, November 1, 2007

Finally...Halloween!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
We started off with trick or treat at the Mall. The kids and I had a blast!! It is nice going to the mall because everything is so close and it makes things easy.

Then, we met up with our friends The Miller's and The Carpenter's and we let the kids run wild. During the running from house to house, Wyatt had a little mishap as you can see. P.S. You gotta love Brett's hunter mustache!

The Boys (and Ellie) decided they needed a break from the madness and decided to make themselves comfortable on someones porch.



Waaaaay too much candy!

"There's a snake in my boot!"

Ride 'em Cowboy!!! Wyatt and his buddies. . . Landon (Buzz Lightyear), Mason (The Pirate), and Wyatt (Woody).

8 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

I love the costumes, your kids are too too cute! They are darling with all their little friends! Yes, that was me...the clown, but my sister-in-law painted my face, I totally couldn't do that...trust me!

Brooke Wilkins said...

cute costumes! Looks like your Halloween was the best! I am glad that you guys had a good halloween. we miss you guys!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I think the mall is the way to go. Quick, air conditioned and safe! Glad you guys had fun!

Lula. said...

Seriously, Wyatt is the cutest little boy. Sounds like you guys had lots of fun and that California is treating you well!

Shannon Allen said...

Okay my favorite picture is the one with all the kids at the front door with their backs to the camera. That is so cute! Your kids look great too and Wyatt scored with the candy too! However Brett needed to be a little more creative. You are suppose to dress up for Halloween not be yourself! :) We miss you guys!

Kimberlee said...

Your kids look so cute! Jackson would have loved to wear Ellie's costume...he loves nemo! And no I did not make my kids costumes. I laughed at your comment about the sewing machine. Random, but I thinking about that whole ebay experience the other day and wondered what ended up happening. That totally stinks that you never got it :( I can't believe they ripped you off like that.

Mat, Chenae & Jackson said...

sooooooo cute!

Philip and Melissa said...

i love checking up on you guys! you make everything look so fun! great costumes!