Thursday, November 1, 2007

Boo at the Zoo

We were excited to have my Mom and Dad come and visit us. We had a good time doing lots of fun activities and just hanging out together. We were sad to see them go but are very thankful for modern communication methods so we can keep in touch. Thanks Mom and Dad! We love you!!!
So, we went to Boo at the Zoo where they had so many fun things for the kids to do and along with the activities we still went around the whole zoo to see the "manimals" as Brielle would say.

Aren't those huge Palm Trees beautiful?

As you can see, I'm doing most of the trick or treating for Brielle.




Grandpa and "memo"

1 comment:

Lance and Becky said...

How fun is that! I wish it was warmer here for those types of fun activities! I love it Di!