About one week ago, Brett's brother, Kelly called us to say that they were going to Sacramento for a Soccer Tournament with Weber State (Kelly works for their Athletic Dept.) for the weekend. His work told him that he could take his family along and that they would like to meet us half way to hang out. Brett and I decided this sounded like fun. We chose to make the drive up north to stay with my Grandparents which is where we met up with Kelly and Melanie and their kids. We decided to take them to San Francisco to see the sights. We had a great time but had to cut our sightseeing short because of the rain. We made the most of it and definitely enjoyed ourselves
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
so fun Di! You look so pretty as usual! Even in all the rain! Love San Fran. One of my favorite places to visit for sure! Love it! I hope that you guys are going to have fun at thanksgiving. Are you going up to utah???
Great pictures Di! I have a picture with my siblings by that same giant teddy bear!
I looove the picture of the bridge. It's breathtaking. I love San Francisco. You are so lucky to close!
How super fun! We live right in SF, we should have gotten together!
What a blast! You guys look so cute, and you look beautiful Di...like always! How fun, we need a spontaneous little get away! I'm glad you guys had a great time, and I love the picture of the Golden Gate Bridge!
Hi Coopers! We hope SoCal is treating you guys well! Will you be in Utah or California for Christmas? We'll be in both places; let us know!
PS: I just invited you to see our blog too (barnhills.blogspot.com); I hope it's okay if we add a link to yours!
Coopers! How fun that you guys are so close to everything!!!! Your kids will be so cultured :-) Love the pic of the bridge, you're quite the photographer....how was thanksgiving for you guys? Did you get to see family?
Daniel is playing in San Fran this weekend I am so jealous I can't wait to see some sights out there!!! Brielle looks so adult in her little pink sweater.
Post a Comment