The heading says it best....'so much fun' is definitely what we had while Grandma and Grandpa were here.

This is our family "blog." On this site we will keep a record of our family's growth whether it is physically, spiritually, socially, etc. We hope that everyone can enjoy our pictures and thoughts as we embark on this journey called life.
3 comments:
I'm so glad your parents came to visit. It's hard being gone huh, and especially when you're the only girl too! I sympathize for sure, but it's always so nice when family comes and visits!
The pic of Wyatt and Steve with the birds in the background looks like a postcard. So cute.
I cannot even tell you how jealous I am that you guys are close to the beach! And the fact that you guys are all still tan! Back here in winterland we're all getting whiter by the second. LOVE the Woody costume too!
Post a Comment